- Creation of LEMO by Léon. Mouttet
- Electric contacts made of molybdenum
- Push-pull patent
- S series LEMO's first series
- 10 employees
- Inauguration of the first factory in Morges
- E series (watertight)
B series 2nd generation push-pull and K series it's watertight version
- 250 employees worldwide
- 3P series a first in synthetic materials
- The first fibre optic connectors
- Creation of REDEL
- Current HQ inaugurated in Ecublens
- 500 employees worldwide
- The Group present on all continents
- F series
- 3K.93C becomes an HDTV standard in Japan
- N series (nuclear)
- Creation of LEMO FOUR (Fibre Optic Unit of Research)
- Alexandre Pesci, the founder's grandson becomes the CEO
- 1000 employees worldwide
- R series (Rectangular plastic)
- M series (motorsport and military)
- Media converters
- REDEL SP series (medical)
- T series (outdoors)
- Acquisition of Northwire
- Launch of the European Distribution Centre
- Anglissimo connectors
- Halo LED connectors
- LEMO receives a Technology & Engineering Emmy Award
- 75 anniversary, over 2000 employees
The company is now widely recognised as the global leader in the field of interconnect solutions. In addition to the ingenuity and dedication of its founder and engineers, what has allowed the LEMO Group to grow in such a stunning manner?
The continued quest for excellence based on our three basic principles : independence, quality and innovation.
No matter how harsh the environment may be, LEMO has a solution ready for you to implement today.
If not, we promise to relentlessly innovate and develop one for you.
Please take a moment to reach out and describe your project, technical specifications and deadlines. We’re standing by and looking forward to hearing from you – and adding your business to our thousands of longstanding satisfied customers, partners and employees – very soon.