LEMO is committed to protecting the privacy of our users' personal data. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, disclose, and protect your personal data when you use our website www.lemo.com and related services (collectively, the "Services"). We are committed to complying with the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and this Privacy Notice is intended to help you understand your rights under the GDPR.
- Data Controller
LEMO SA, whose registered office is located at chemin des champs-courbes 28, 1024 Ecublens, is the data controller for the purposes of the GDPR. If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Personal Data We Collect
We collect personal data from you when you use our Services. The types of personal data we collect may include:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, and shipping address
- Payment information, such as your credit card or other payment details
- Order information, such as your order history and preferences
- Information about your use of our Services, such as your IP address, browser type, and device type
- Marketing preferences, such as your email marketing preferences
- How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our Services, including processing orders, communicating with you about your orders, and customizing your experience
- To process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions
- To analyze your use of our Services and improve our website
- To communicate with you about our products and services, including sending you promotional emails and newsletters (if you have consented to receive such communications).
- Legal Basis for Processing Your Personal Data
We rely on the following legal bases for processing your personal data:
- Consent: We may ask for your consent to collect and use your personal data for certain purposes, such as sending you promotional emails or newsletters.
- Contract: We process your personal data to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, such as processing your orders and providing customer support.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your personal data for our legitimate interests, such as improving our Services and preventing fraud.
- Sharing Your Personal Data
We do not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals. LEMO may transfer personal data to other LEMO companies and partners, but only if and to the extent such transfer is strictly required for the purposes mentioned above.
If legally permitted to do so, LEMO may transfer personal data to courts, law enforcement authorities, regulators or attorneys if necessary to comply with the law or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
LEMO may use service providers (so-called data processors), such as hosting or IT maintenance service providers, which only act upon instructions of LEMO and are contractually bound to act in compliance with applicable data protection law.
Recipients of personal data may possibly be located in countries outside of the EU (“third countries”), in which applicable laws do offer a similar level of data protection.
In such cases and unless permitted otherwise by applicable law, LEMO takes measures to implement appropriate and suitable safeguards for the protection of personal data.
- Retention of Your Personal Data
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means.
- Your Rights
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- Right to access: You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances, such as when the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we collected it.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as when you contest the accuracy of the personal data.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable format and to transfer your personal data to another data controller.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as when we process your personal data for our legitimate interests.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may need to verify your identity before fulfilling your request.
- Security Measures
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.