For our Swiss subsidiary based in Ecublens, we are currently looking to hire one person for the role of:
Tax & Treasury Manager
Ecublens, Switzerland • Permanent contract • As soon as possible
Planning and coordinating tax compliance, cash forecasting, and treasury management. As a key member of the Finance team, this position will handle several domestic and international direct & indirect taxation, treasury matters and insurance portfolio.
- Responsible for tax compliance, planning, and international tax returns.
- Oversee transfer pricing master files and tax audits.
- Coordinates with external tax advisors and guides accounting for taxes.
- Monitors Group cash positions and ensures optimal cash use.
- Optimizes cash flow, including hedging and funding activities.
- Implements treasury operations and controls, minimizing financial risk.
- Manages relationships with financial partners.
- Proposes optimal dividend strategy and oversees insurance portfolio management.
- Master’s degree in finance, law, or economics.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong expertise in tax accounting, compliance, and various tax return types.
- Extensive experience in managing treasury functions, including FX, liquidity, cash flow, and financial instruments.
- Proficiency in both English and French languages.
- IT skills include proficiency in Office applications, with ERP (SAP, Oracle) knowledge, and familiarity with Treasury platforms like FIDES as a plus.
- Strong behavioral skills, including meeting deadlines, problem-solving, leadership, personnel management, analytical skills, and excellent interpersonal and communication abilities for building relationships with various stakeholders.
- The stability of an independent, dynamic, continuously successful Swiss group.
- The motivation to participate in the creation of cutting-edge solutions renowned worldwide.
- The warm and stimulating atmosphere of a human-sized company, close to its people.
- A working environment with equipment and infrastructure designed to help you to excel, progress and develop your skills.
- The satisfaction of participating in the development of new interconnection solutions.
With a history of 75 years of excellence and innovation, the LEMO Group is a global leader in high-performance interconnection solutions. From the depths of the oceans to the far reaches of outer space, from the freezing North Pole to the burning heart of jet engines, from operating theatres to car races, our solutions are a global benchmark for demanding applications and harsh environments. With your 1800 colleagues in Switzerland and around the world, you will help technological leaders to push back the limits of science, medicine, communication, transport and energy.
Help us protect, save and bring people together, develop and share knowledge, optimise production and the use of natural resources. By helping to engineer, design, build, set up, distribute or sell our renowned interconnect solutions, you can play a vital role in revolutionary technologies on Earth and beyond. Regardless of the industry, our work is always about creating perfectly safe, high-performance connections for highly demanding and critical applications.