For our USA subsidiary based in Rohnert Park, California, we are currently looking to hire one person for the role of:
Human resources manager
Rohnert Park, California USA • Permanent contract • As soon as possible
Manage and administer Human Resource functions from hire to termination.
- All aspects of hiring; recruiting, posting, pre-screening, arranging interviews, offer letters and onboarding.
- Coordinating temporary employee staffing and timeclock management.
- Administer employee benefits including life, health, dental and disability insurance, worker’s compensation, 401(k) profit sharing plan. Coordinate Open Enrollment process including election process and providing information to carriers; main contact for employee benefit questions; work with carriers to conduct educational programs and work with management to assess benefit needs and trends.
- All aspects of Performance; performance reviews, job descriptions, training & development, performance improvement plans; and succession planning in accordance with strategic growth.
- Employee Relations Advocate: work with everyone within the organization to help ensure alignment and success including listening, coaching, counseling, motivating, and mediating and ensure employees have a respectful and safe place to work.
- Counsel all management and supervisory personnel in employee relations, compliance requirements, disciplinary process, and other matters of employee supervision; investigating and resolving employee relations issues in accordance with company policy, local legislation and business needs.
- Manage all aspects of leave management including worker’s compensation.
- Compensation planning, salary reviews, and implementing pay structure working closely with finance.
- Maintain HRIS system, train employees and field questions.
- Maintain employee handbook, policies, and forms.
- Assist with company events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS in Human Resources Management or equivalent experience. Other 4-year degrees coupled with HR management. experience will be considered, Bilingual in Spanish strongly desirable.
- Familiar with California and Federal Employment Law.
- Ascentis HRIS & SHRM experience a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- See job posting for more requirements.
- The stability of an independent, dynamic, continuously successful Swiss group.
- The motivation to participate in the creation of cutting-edge solutions renowned worldwide.
- The warm and stimulating atmosphere of a human-sized company, close to its people.
- A working environment with equipment and infrastructure designed to help you to excel, progress and develop your skills.
- The satisfaction of participating in the development of new interconnection solutions.
With a history of 75 years of excellence and innovation, the LEMO Group is a global leader in high-performance interconnection solutions. From the depths of the oceans to the far reaches of outer space, from the freezing North Pole to the burning heart of jet engines, from operating theatres to car races, our solutions are a global benchmark for demanding applications and harsh environments. With your 1800 colleagues in Switzerland and around the world, you will help technological leaders to push back the limits of science, medicine, communication, transport and energy.
Help us protect, save and bring people together, develop and share knowledge, optimise production and the use of natural resources. By helping to engineer, design, build, set up, distribute or sell our renowned interconnect solutions, you can play a vital role in revolutionary technologies on Earth and beyond. Regardless of the industry, our work is always about creating perfectly safe, high-performance connections for highly demanding and critical applications.