To reinforce our Subsidiary in Rotkreuz (Zug) we are currently looking to hire one person for the role of:
Field Sales Engineer - West Region of Switzerland 80-100%
Rotkreuz (Zug), Suisse • Permanent contract • As soon as possible
In sales, you will ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through your competent customer advisory service and your conscientious and proactive approach to work. Simultaneously, you will make a significant and valuable contribution to the successful growth of the company by acquiring new customers and projects.
- Manage and develop the assigned customer portfolio, ensuring the achievement of sales targets in terms of volumes (orders), profitability (pricing), supply chain (deadlines), and handling claims.
- Maintain a proactive relationship with customers through regular contacts and on-site visits.
- Increase LEMO’s market share within the assigned territory by identifying and developing new accounts and market applications in line with the company's strategic development plan—from explaining our capabilities to coordinating new projects.
- Prepare and monitor customer offers and orders.
- Provide technical assistance to customers and introduce new products, as well as cable and cable assembly possibilities.
- Participate in trade shows and other commercial events.
- Proactively and regularly report commercial activities and opportunities using LEMO’s Customer Management tool and participate in LEMO Verkauf sales meetings.
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in electrical, electronic, or mechatronics engineering.
- B2B sales experience in the high-tech product domain, ideally in Electronic Connector or Cable Assembly.
- Experience in relevant industry markets: Medical, Automation, Test & Measurement, Robotics, etc.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate activities with co-workers across departments.
- Team player with a willingness to work at our office in Rotkreuz (ZG) one day a week.
- Fluent in French and English; German is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and strong organizational skills. Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Experience in using ERP and CRM systems as well as MS Office.
- The stability of an independent, dynamic, continuously successful Swiss group.
- The motivation to participate in the creation of cutting-edge solutions renowned worldwide.
- The warm and stimulating atmosphere of a human-sized company, close to its people.
- A working environment with equipment and infrastructure designed to help you to excel, progress and develop your skills.
- The satisfaction of participating in the development of new interconnection solutions.
With a history of 75 years of excellence and innovation, the LEMO Group is a global leader in high-performance interconnection solutions. From the depths of the oceans to the far reaches of outer space, from the freezing North Pole to the burning heart of jet engines, from operating theatres to car races, our solutions are a global benchmark for demanding applications and harsh environments. With your 1800 colleagues in Switzerland and around the world, you will help technological leaders to push back the limits of science, medicine, communication, transport and energy.
Help us protect, save and bring people together, develop and share knowledge, optimise production and the use of natural resources. By helping to engineer, design, build, set up, distribute or sell our renowned interconnect solutions, you can play a vital role in revolutionary technologies on Earth and beyond. Regardless of the industry, our work is always about creating perfectly safe, high-performance connections for highly demanding and critical applications.